We'll pack and clean your belongings in a safe, off-site facility during the restoration process
Experiencing a disaster from fire or water damage can be overwhelming, and the last thing you need to do is fret about the details. We'll get you through the whole process in a calm, professional, and efficient way by carefully handling, cleaning, and storing your possessions; when you need your contents packed out and stored, you can trust us to get the job done right.
We have a proven and reliable process for inventorying, packing and safely transporting your contents and furniture to a safe location where we can unpack, clean, restore, deodorize and repack your items until your home restoration is complete. We use small, handheld mobile computers to automate the inventory process, recording all items and tracking the status of your belongings from removal to replacement. You can rest assured that your possessions will be handled delicately until they are safely returned to your home.
An orderly process is a good process!
Our pack-out and content restoration process includes:
- Inventory, pack and transport your belongings to our climate controlled warehouse
- Provide a printed copy of the inventory to you as items are moved to our warehouse
- Restore, clean, deodorize, re-pack and store items in our warehouse as necessary and agreed upon
- Track and document contents throughout the claim cycle
- Arrange for re-delivery of items
ServiceMaster Rapid Response is the most trusted pack-out and content restoration expert in Kansas! Contact us today!