Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Nothing says "clean" quite like fresh carpets, spotless upholstery, and gleaming floors from ServiceMaster Rapid Response. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job will be done right.
How We Care for Your Carpets
For better or worse, your carpet's appearance says a lot about your home. It takes the most abuse, by far. To maintain your carpet's best appearance, and to protect its warranty, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every 6-12 months, depending on the manufacturers' recommendations. ServiceMaster Rapid Response has the equipment and expertise to remove stubborn dirt and stains.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
How We Care for Your Upholstered Furniture
Upholstery comes in at a close second when it comes to abuse. At home or at work, textile and fabric furnishings are heavily used and soil/dirt tends to pile up quickly. ServiceMaster Rapid Response has experts who will determine the correct cleaning method for various fabric types and soil conditions.
Specifically regarding upholstery cleaning, we use specially-designed products, equipment, and methods. Our step-by-step process includes initial vacuuming and spot treatment followed by cleaning, rinsing, then water extraction, and washing and polishing frames.